Criteria for selection
Brembo selects its suppliers on the basis of their ability to fulfil supply requisites: products sourced from a supplier will in fact become a part of the Brembo product and directly influence its quality.
The following parameters are considered in the selection of a supplier:
- Technology: technological adequacy, technological and design capability;
- Service/Logistics: flexibility and compliance with deadlines and delivery practices;
- Price: adherence with defined target, ability to increase efficiency over time;
- Financial stability;
- Quality: compliance of Quality System with Brembo requisites, adequacy of quality performance;
- Environmental management system: adequacy of Environmental Management System.
- Sustainability: protection of human rights, health and safety at work.
Companies wishing to establish a relationship with Brembo as a supplier are requested to compile the
Preliminary Supplier Evaluation Questionnaire and send it to the following e-mail address:
Where deemed necessary, Brembo reserves the right to conduct a preliminary on-site inspection of the potential supplier's facilities.