Safety and Environment Principles
- Brembo pursues a path of sustainable development through the integrated planning of every stage of development of every process geared to minimise risks for the worker.
- The entire life cycle of all Brembo products must be planned appropriately to facilitate the recovery and/or recycling of all materials used.
- The prevention of pollution and risks for the worker is implemented through the appropriate management of substances and processes and the correct operation, maintenance and monitoring of all installations.
- Training and instruction are the primary tools for communicating the principles, guidelines and procedures for the implementation of the Safety and Environmental Management System to employees.
- Brembo's commitment to reducing the environmental impact and residual risks of its activities are also put into practice through open and effective communication with persons and external parties.
- Suppliers and contractors must be involved in the Safety and Environment Management System in order to reduce the environmental impact and residual risks of the activities conducted within the Group's industrial sites.
In the evaluation of suppliers, Brembo gives priority to those with certified Environmental Management Systems.
- Health, individual and public safety and respect for the environment are inalienable prerequisites: all company decisions and the behaviour of each individual are determined by these prerequisites.
- The broad-based and wholesale involvement of all employees is a fundamental prerequisite for the continuous improvement of processes and services concerning Safety and the Environment.