Brembo offers unique opportunities for employment and growth, particularly for those with a degree in mechanical/ aeronautical, management, automation and electronic, economics and languages even at their first job experience, who are interested in developing their skills in an innovative, technologically advanced and rapidly growing sector.
Positions most frequently offered:
- Designers: product design and engineering;
- Test engineers: bench and road testing of prototypes and products, data analysis;
- Project engineers: product management from design to prototyping;
- Process engineers: development of foundry processes, machining and assembly;
- Specialist in logistics: management of industrial logistics and distribution
- Buyers: purchase of mechanical components at a worldwide level;
- Controllers: control of business unit or production plant management;
- Commercial assistants: support for the R&D team in relations with the customer.